CCS Led Boat Dock Lights , Corrosion - Resisting Led Anchor Lights
The scope of application:
Applied to the ships with the length less than 12m as lamp signal
liaison when night navigation.
1. The shell is made of high-strength engineering plastic PA+GF,the
lampshade adopts injection of PC,
lens hood adopts good quality stainless steel.
2. The signal lights have the whole seal structure,it is waterproof
under the bad environment.
3. The signal lights choose the special signal bulb which conform
to the ship criterion,can replace as
open the cover.
4. The signal lights can work normally under the temperature
Approved by CCS(China Classification Society),and ZY of China
1. Conform to the international regulations for preventings
collision at sea,1972 and Grade entry norms
for steel ships.
2. Confirm to the international standard IEC60598-1-2008.
3. Confirm to the standard of marine electric signal light's
technical condition GB/T3028-2012.
Red green transparent
Product Range: We specialized in majority of marine equipments&
Product Design: With strong engineer team, for all marine products,
we support design, manufacture, install etc, according to your
requirements. All products strictly conform to your confirmation.
Product Process: Most of products are finished in our manufacture
bases, thus quality and delivery time could keep best and , also
avoid some details mistake
Product Inspection: We support factory inspection and
- Material certificates by a classification society
- Inspection protocol
- Inspection reports tank testing
- NDT reports
- Official certificates for accessories and other equipment
Advantages of our factory:
1. Control the product quality from the source
2. The main mechanical stress components should pass flaw detection
to ensure the quality.
3. Adopt domestic famous brand electric device
4. Fully equipped with accessories
5. Easy installation and operation
6. Provide professional customization service
7. Reasonable price and good after-sale service
8. Manufacture according to client's rquirements